Dienstag, 28. August 2012

My bike ride of 2012.

In the summer of 2012 I road my Bike from Hamburg to the Black Sea, all by myself. This has been probably one of the best experiences of my entire life. I just loved how I mad people wherever I went, how people treaded my in a very kind way and how you can experience not only the nature, but the culture on a bike ride like this.
Here are some expressions.


I more or less did this trip very spontaneous. I planed on going to Poland, but than in Dresden I changed my plans and went south to Prague. After hitting the Danube in Viena, I decided to ride along the river as long as I can. Then there was water in front of my, and a sciene that sayed "Constanta".
That was it. I was ready to fligh back.
My summer of 2012 - unforgettable.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as
    you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

    Look at my blog :: http://comoaumentarpeniano.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering problems with your site. It looks like some of the written text within your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before.
    Thanks

    My web-site :: http://alongamento-peniano.com/

    AntwortenLöschen