Mittwoch, 9. März 2011

Nicks three day birthday party - Day 1

Nicks Birthday was on the second of March.
Let me tell you that it was a really funny and memorable birthday!

On the second of March Nancy, Dan, Nick and I have been at a KU Basketball game. A Amazing Event!
Before the game we had a great dinner at an authentic Western Steak House.
It was delicious! Even the service guy understood "a steak with lobster" instead of "a steak with lots of salad". You think steak with lobster is a strange combination? I was surprised how good it was! My new favorite dish? No, I don't think so. 

The Kansas Jayhawks men's basketball program is one of the best in the country. The Jayhawks are one of the most successful and prestigious programs in the history of college basketball. 
That might be because the Jayhawks' first coach, James Naismith, was the inventor of Basketball!
The location, the fans and the game are amazing! We had so much fun before, at and after the game! 
I love the spirit, excitement and support that every person in the Allen Fieldhouse and on the James Naismith Court presents. 
It was a special birthday for Nick - and for me. 
Thank you Dan and Nancy, it was incredible!

KU BASKETBALL
MIRACLES DO HAPPEN

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen