Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

Trying to catch up.

The last three months have been so short and I really did a bad job in blogging, I apologize for that!
Therefor here are some pictures to catch up. 
What happend since my last block post?


Here are some impressions: 
My Grandfather Harald was over for three weeks.
Airport
Jonas, Harald and Helen
St. Patrick's Day
Harald, Leticia, Helen, Jonas and Dan

He teached me how to drive a stick shift car. 
Honda Civic

I went to Seaman High School Prom with Debora.
Jonas & Debora
People started using my windshield as a new texting platform. Who is still using Twitter?
New Texting Platform
 We had important friends from all over the world in our house.

I went with Maggie to Topeka High Prom.
Best Prom group in the whole world.
William, Elisabeth, Jonas, Maggie, John and Jaylen.
I went to many many soccer games.
Watching soccer.



Nick and I went Skydiving.
 



Best feeling ever.

 I graduated from Topeka High School - my school year is over now.
Lane, Jonas and Jake
Lena (German), Jonas, Nickolai (Norway), Claudia (Italy), Leticia (Panama) and Juri (South Korea).
I went to many many many graduation partys.
Jonas, John and Martina.
And Lane, Jake, Nick and I went to a Royals Baseball game.
Nick and Jake



Do you still wonder why I couldn't find any time to blog about my adventures?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen