Samstag, 2. Juli 2011

New York III

My great NY-Host-Family: Brad, Claire and Sam. Thank you for making this possible!


Jonas, Nick and Klaas.
There is a story that is not even possible. I met two friends in the middle of New York.
I was planing on meeting Nick, but I didn't even knew that Klaas has been in the United States of America. We just run into him in the middle of Broadway.
What a great surprise! Reunion after 10 month.

"For $2 you can slap me."




Salvador Dali  - Melting Clocks








@ the Highline New York




High Line New York



Here is the Wikipedia Article about the Highline: Deutsch | English
It is an amazing architecture projekt my brother told me about.

 
Nun bin ich wieder in Topeka und bereite mich auf meine Abschiedsparty + den 4th of July vor.
Es gibt viel zu erzählen, ich hoffe ich finde Zeit einen Blogeintrag zu schreiben.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen