Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011

Topeka says Goodbye to Jonas

I have been in Topeka for 11 month. In met so many people, made so many friends and got involved in so much great stuff. There are uncountable many people, stories and memoirs conected to this year.

This year would have been okay with out all my friends.
But, because I got to know them and because we spended time together, the last 10 month have become just ridiculous, intense, amazing, funny, incredible - yes - UNBELIEVABLE!

THANK YOU!
(I wished I could express how thankful I really am.)



There is no reason to be sad - it's just a "see you later".
Soon a legend.



 




Maggie - greatest and most beautiful prom date ever.




:`(

It has been long and quite short

Mason, a true friend.

Junge wilde. You guys better call me up if something is going on.

Oma

Granny & Granddad


.
"I want to spend the rest of my life everywhere, with everyone,
one to one, always, forever, now."



Every single one of you is missed.
But, this is not the end of our story!

Smile.

1 Kommentar:

  1. 11 months, but who's counting? :)

    August 11, 2010 - July 6, 2011 seems like ALMOST 11 months to me. And, you added to our lives every single day of the whole 11 months. Thank you.

    AntwortenLöschen