Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011

Chic-a-go!

“My first day in Chicago, June 10, 2011. I set foot in this city, and just walking down the street, it was like roots, like the motherland. I knew I belonged here.”

 Moritz, Daisung, Ariana and I went for a weekend to Chicago - the city of Al Capone, Daniel H. Burnham, Chicago-style pizza, and Obama.

Chinatown, Chiacago!






“I adore Chicago. It is the pulse of America.”





Chicago is like a dragon - big, wild, frightening and deathly.
But after you spend some time with the dragon you can see that there is nothing to be scared of ... well, nearly nothing.





Thank you awesome tourguid.


 



"Chicago ain't no sissy town."
 Chicago is perhaps the most typically American place in America. 

I love big cities, but I love especially Chicago.
The Great City - gigantic, willful, young and proud.

1 Kommentar:

  1. In Hamburg wohnt die Nacht
    in allen Hafenschänken
    und trägt die Röcke leicht,
    sie kuppelt, spukt und schleicht,
    wenn es auf schmalen Bänken
    sich liebt und lacht.
    Hamburg.

    AntwortenLöschen