Freitag, 26. November 2010

Start of the Christmas season OR training for Christmas Eve


Before you going to read, please start the Youtube clip to get the full experience.  







Everything needs practice. Especially big events. It is -1°C, the sun is shining and Thanksgiving is over by 24 hours.
Let us start the Christmas season!
One, two and tree.
Dan, Moritz and I bought a Christmas tree today.
We used the smallest car we could find and a put the biggest tree we could find on top of it.
Ever decorate an American Christmas tree? You will believe that it took hours to decorate the tree.
We put 1000 (not kidding) little lights on it, there are more than 30 little colored balls on it, maybe 20 meters garland and one angel on the top. I didn't try to count all the other little items!


Not too cold for Tommy? Did someone ask?


"Don't forget me!"

Now you know what I talking about, if I say "Steak"?!


Turkey II - he used to swim in my bathtub.
Jonas, Moritz, Leticia and Mr. Tree

Would you believe it, if I tell you that day was a relaxing day? 
I love unbusy days! 

Happy Christmas!
(Training Version)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen